We are excited you are interested in visiting. It can be daunting to visit a new church, so we want to help you better picture what you'll experience when you visit our campus or experience our ministries:
- We are currently not meeting in-person for worship or activities due to the COVID-19 crisis. Weekly worship is posted at 8:30am each Sunday morning at our Facebook page and on Youtube.
- The church office is on the ground floor of the Sanctuary building. Our temporary office hours are Monday-Thursday from 8-12.
- The Beacon is the home for our Daycare, so access to this building is limited Monday-Friday, from 7am-6pm, with the exception of Wednesday evenings from September-May, where fellowship meals begin at 5:30pm.
- The PCFUMC congregation will be genuinely welcoming to you. All persons are welcomed by God and us.
- Each week, worship services will be engaging and meaningful, equipping and challenging.
- Your children and youth are in excellent hands with our volunteers and staff and will learn about the love of God.
- There are several small groups and Sunday School classes who will be excited to include you.