We are excited you are interested in visiting. It can be daunting to visit a new church, so we want to help you better picture what you'll experience when you visit our campus or experience our ministries:
- The church office is on the ground floor of the Sanctuary building. Our temporary office hours are Monday-Thursday from 8-12.
- The Beacon is the home for our Daycare, so access to this building is limited Monday-Friday, from 7am-6pm, with the exception of Wednesday evenings from August-May, where fellowship meals begin at 5:30pm.
- The PCFUMC congregation will be genuinely welcoming to you. All persons are welcomed by God and us.
- Each week, worship services will be engaging and meaningful, equipping and challenging.
- Your children and youth are in excellent hands with our volunteers and staff and will learn about the love of God.
- There are several small groups and Sunday School classes who will be excited to include you.
If you are new to Pell City and interested in learning more about us, we would love for you to join us at COFFEE WITH THE PASTORS! Coffee With the Pastors meets 1 time a month on Sunday mornings at 9:30 am. To sign up or for more info, please email our Associate Pastor, Wes at firstname.lastname@example.org.